DISCOVER HOW TO TAKE YOUR LEADERSHIP FROM FEAR TO STABILITY …AND FROM STABILITY TO EFFECTIVENESS
I am Diana Osagie, the director of the Academy for Women’s Leadership. Courageous leadership typically helps women leaders who are in challenging situations. Personally I have 20 years’ experience in public sector leadership, including 6 as a successful secondary head teacher in a difficult urban setting. I specialise in leadership within challenging circumstances and have written the book Courageous Leadership that gives leaders a framework for success.
If you are a woman in leadership, the following will resonate with you
- Leadership is challenging. Either because your organisation is a challenging place to work or because there are personal internal issues that add complexity to your leadership experience.
- Your thoughts and fears hinder your progress. An internal glass ceiling exists in your mind and dictates how you see yourself.
- You are professionally qualified for the role yet lack full confidence in yourself. You question your level of influence or capability.
- Your access to support that will make a difference is limited. You don’t just need more training; you need someone to help you increase your inner stability, resilience and self- confidence.
The Academy of Women’s Leadership will move you from unease to stability, and from stability to effectiveness.
The yearlong intervention in your leadership journey will lead to
- A secure understanding of leadership challenges, a developed skill in overcoming them.
- You being supremely confident and leading with renewed assurance
- You lead your teams with an accurate understanding of your talent and how this is optimised to realise shared goals
- A fortified ability to mentor others from a place of understanding, experience and insight.
Sitting at the leadership table is the beginning, efficacy as a leader is the ultimate prize
We know that when women are successful in leadership, they bring a diversity of thought and practice that is of great benefit to their organisation. We believe in the intersection of leadership and courage. Women leaders moving their organisations forward with tenacity and intellectual curiosity and in tandem their organisations championing this intersection, promoting a diversity of leadership.
Picture the ultimate position of women thriving in their leadership journey, for this to be a consistent reality; bespoke support, training and courage is needed. The curriculum is taught in two pathways to cater for senior and middle leaders.
So what do you need to do?
Take a free Influence & Confidence scorecard test.
3 minutes to assess your leadership skills and receive a free report and framework to help you move forward.
Then register your interest
Women we work with develop the feeling and the stance of leadership strength and stability. This is the foundation of a successful leadership journey.