We are social creatures and conduct our whole lives amongst people. We have hundreds of friends on Facebook, thousands of contacts on LinkedIn, but our knees knock together when it’s time to get up and speak in front of a room of peers or strangers.
If you are browsing this website, you are likely to be in a position of leadership or seeking such, if so then public speaking is a part of your professional life…but are you any good at it? Come on, be honest!
- You are clear on the purpose of your dialogue with the audience
- That clarity comes from a place of confidence deep within
- You know how to hold an audience and make them laugh.
- They leave understanding and valuing your interaction
The audience breaks out in rapturous applause, organisers love you and ask you back next year, you float out of the hall on a cloud…Yey!
I speak to audiences of hundreds and to rooms with just 5 people, but the way I prepare and deliver has the same quality and comes from the same place of inner confidence.
What do you need?
- One day coaching and practise to get ready for the speech of your life?
- Coaching input over a few sessions building your confidence, technique and delivery?
- Training weekend with your team or organisation developing your leaders in public speaking as a group?
Give me a call … let’s talk.